Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Sunday, December 16, 2012


Another poem from Barbara-wiatrak Young, appropriate for this past week, yet written in remembrance of her Mother
These could be words for the parents of a child lost.

One More Time 
by barb-wiatrak young 

If I could hug you one more time,
Or tell you that I care,
To hold your hand and see your smile
That follows everywhere...

If I could kiss your tender cheek,
Or dry a little tear,
If I could hear your laughter,
But there is none to hear.

If only for a moment
We could share a word or two,
I would give the world & all
If I could know you knew.

That you are missed so much.
In everything I see,
Your sparkling eyes & joy
Were everything to me.

Why don't we hold each moment,
So fleeting and so fast,
The joy we only realize,
When it is gone and past.

We should cherish every moment,
There may not be another
To have just one more time,
To love and have each other..

One more time is gone,
It has vanished with your light,
And one more time, just one more time
Could fill my darkest night...

Thank you for stopping by tonight to experience these heartfelt words.

Mary Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment