Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Sunday, June 9, 2013

BoldBrush May Entry

You can tell I am running just a little late with this posting. However I did hit my mark with my BoldBrush placement - second image on the first line. As usual, the link is provided for you to experience the diversification of art entered for the month of May.


My May selection is another one of my animal portrait pencil drawings. Bandit is a Dallas Texas dog show trial Dobe with a long ear cut. Just in case a Dobe owner might think I mixed him up with a Great Dane, no I didn't. As a trail dog he is large and very muscular. His ears fit his size very nicely. He was a joy to meet. My pencil drawing captures his attitude and personality.


Bandit, pencil drawing


Wish all you Dads a Happy Fathers Day

Thanks for stopping by to see what's new.

Mary Dove



Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment