Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sedona Art Center Members Co-op Summer Show





ENJOY THIS EVENT AT THE SEDONA ART CENTER UPTOWN SEDONA


"SHOW OFFs, BIRD of PARADISE"
watercolor painting print


Here we are in the middle of summer. The second half of the year, believe it or not, is upon us. It's time to take a personal break or entertain out of town guests with a fun summer experience at the Sedona Art Center Barn in Uptown Sedona.

I'm pleased to be a part of the SAC Membership Co-op of local artists.

This is my invitation for you to visit the SAC Exhibition and Sale. My opportunity to share my smaller artwork with you; framed sizes start at 3.5 x 5" for original watercolor and oil paintings.

My above watercolor print "Show Offs, Birds of Paradise" will be one of my featured works in the show. The Bird of Paradise is one of my favorite flowers. Experience this feel happy, makes you smile print with bright colors. A fun summer watercolor painting print to enjoy.

More information on this print is available at my Fine Art America Gallery link.


 MARK YOUR CALENDAR: the Show runs from through Sunday, August 25th 10 to 5 daily.

I'll personally be in attendance Saturday, August 24th 10 to 1:30pm.

You will discover jewelry, ceramics, sculpture and a wide range of sizes, media and subjects Wall Art. It's not too early to start thing about a special Holiday Gift.

34 artists will be participating in this event. Visit with old friends meet and make a few new ones. See you at the show.
 


 MARY DOVE
Sedona Artist

Visit my websites at: www.MaryDoveArt.com stop by to say hello. Love hearing from you.

Also check-out www.Mary-Dove.ArtistWebsites.com
Sign up here - Keep up with me on my Blog www.MaryDoveArt.Blogspot.com




Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment