Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Monday, September 22, 2014

Bold Brush Time Again:

I’ve taken a break from BoldBrush competition for a time. Today, I received a congratulation email advising me I was selected as part of the FAV 15% (jurys 276 favorite 15% of the August 1840 competition entries), selected by the Fine Art Studio Online (FASO) and Fine Art Views (FAV) Staff Members.



Blue Domes of Santorini Greek Island
38 x 30 framed watercolor painting

Link to Bold Brush competition – Blue Domes is the last image on the 1st row.

Now, the 2nd recognition for this new watercolor painting, started with the Northern Arizona Watercolor Society (NAWS) annual May Spring Show where the painting was the recipient of the Award of Excellence.

With the beginning of the Fall Season for this full sheet watercolor, it was recognized in the BoldBrush competition above; Saturday we deliver this piece to the Arizona Watercolor Association (AWA) juried Annual Fall Show this year held at the Peoria City Hall Art Gallery 

8401 W Monroe (84th Ave and Monroe
Peoria, AZ 85345
September 29 to October 30th 2014
Juror was Bev Jozwiak www.bevjozwiak.com

Tuesday we pick Blue Domes painting up from the Market Place Café Art Gallery where it has been on summer display, for the Saturday delivery to AWA Peoria (Phoenix area) month long show.

Be out with nature to enjoy the beginning of the fall colors.

 Have joy, laughter, ease and grace in your day.

Mary Dove
Southwest Sedona Artist

Visit my new website, I just upgraded to 3rd generation template with FASO. This allows my website to configure screen size to mobile phones, tablets, laptops and PC. My website presence will look good on any size screen.

Please get back with me to let me know what you think and how the display works for you.






Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment