Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Monday, June 1, 2015

Entered the May BoldBrush Compitition

Good evening ALL. On May 31st I entered the BoldBrush Competition with my 22 x 15 watercolor "Autumn of Life, Austin TX" framed size is 29 x 22. For the month of May, 1442 are the number of entries. My watercolor is the 6th image on the 1st row. Here is the link to see all the artwork. Enjoy. http://faso.com/boldbrush/paintings/166


My resource photo was taken during a workshop break I attended in Austin. I enjoyed painting the subject with my favorite Bright Blue Bird, a male indigo bunting, sharing this experience.


Autumn of Life, Austin Texas


This exceptional watercolor is in a South Carolina private collection.

More catch-up to follow. Stay close.

Have laughter, ease, grace and joy in your day!

Mary Dove
Southwest Sedona Artist


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment