Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Season to ALL




"Country Strutter" 
watercolor

Thanksgiving is here to celebrate with Family and Friends. In this fast year we have much to be thankful for, especially the lessons learned we carry into 2016. Thanksgiving is a day for reflection, love, friendship and gratitude for being alive, blessed with the experiences and opportunities given us this year. We express appreciation on this day, for the coming year, with a promise to pay more attention to the gifts and potentials available daily to either choose from or ignore; our personal choice. All that is requires is to keep our eyes open.

I wish each the wisdom and awareness to grasp your abundance this coming year. I’m grateful for ALL the friends in my life; you give my life value, focus, warmth, meaning and support. Each of you brings me great JOY and I thank you for the honor of allowing me to get to know you in greater depth.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving from Mary Dove Art and my Mr. Turkey Strutter watercolor!

"Country Strutter Turkey"
Framed watercolor paining 21" x 25"


Also available as a Quality Fine Art Print:  
 In select sizes at wholesale prices printed on either glossy or matte finish canvas; for paper, my personal preference is a Fine Art Print on Picture Rag, to mat and frame through Fine Art America.

.


Have laughter, ease, grace and joy in your day.

Mary Dove
Southwest Sedona Artist


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment