Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's Spring Showtime for the Northern Arizona Watercolor Society. 

I'm pleased to have my watercolor juried into this exceptional show. Our show juror is Ms. Fealing Lin. Her website is: http://www.fealingwater.com



My juried entry is a full sheet watercolor framed to 30" x 38"



Santa Fe Sunlit Patio

Reference image courtesy of Sotheby's Santa Fe Style 


Additional information available at my Fine Art America Galleries
 "Architectural Structures"

It is amazing the AWA show in Phoenix comes down on Saturday. All would agree 2015 time is on the wing. I wish all a Happy Mother's Day and a most enjoyable month of May.

More catch-up to follow. Stay Close.

Have laughter, ease, grace and joy in your day.

Mary Dove

Southwest Sedona Artist




Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment