Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Friday, April 3, 2015

New Juried Show in Phoenix

On this Easter weekend my Arizona Watercolor Association juried watercolor “The Outlook, Texas Green Jay” delivered to the Burton Barr Central Library second floor, 1221 N. Central Ave, for the annual AWA spring show in cooperation with the Phoenix Public Library. The show will be open from April 4 through May 2.  Show juror was Eric Wiegardt AWS-DF, NWS he has taught over 5,000 watercolorists his popular “Secrets of Painting Loose” workshops. Over 4,000 of his originals have been collected privately and corporately. If you’re in the Phoenix area, stop by the library to enjoy the show.




“The Outlook, Texas Green Joy”

Watercolor 29 x 22”

It is always a great experience to be juried into the AWA shows in Phoenix. Currently I'm a juried Silver Signature member working close to becoming a Gold Signature member. This means I can now put an AWA after my signature on my paintings. That is if I remember to sign with the AWA.


Additional information available at my Fine Art America Galleries 
                select “Bird Collection”

During this time away, I’m upgrading my website:


Let me know what you think about the “new look.”

More catch-up to follow, stay close.

Wishing all a Happy Holiday Weekend!

 Have laughter, ease, grace and joy in your day.

Mary Dove
Southwest Sedona Artist





Bye for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment