Welcome to the magic of Sedona artist Mary Dove

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Working to catch up with my blog postings.

I've not entered the BoldBrush Competition lately. This, my 2nd month to post in 2015. In the past, I've always given you a link to the monthly artists competition feeling you would enjoy seeing exceptional artwork. My last posting in February had over 1600 artist's entries. Not sure how the juror can preview this many paintings and have the winners selected before the end of the month.

My intent is to share the opportunity to see and find artists whose work, style, subject, medium and websites, where you can see their selected body of work, which speaks to the joy of art in your life.

Because I just posted, my watercolor is at the end of the first rows. Cutoff time is mid-night Central Standard Time (San Antonio, TX).

I posted my watercolor just juried into the Northern Arizona Watercolor Society's Spring Show:


"Santa Fe Sunlit Patio"

22" X 30" full sheet watercolor

This watercolor is currently showcased on my website home page. Take a look see.

Here is your link to the April BoldBrush Competition.

Enjoy the experience. This will be more fun and work than walking into a retail gallery. Would like to see your mental washed with so much fine art you come away confused. This is a good thing. Take a deep breath. Go back the next day and do it again "Sam." Would love to hear your thoughts.

Wishing a Happy Mother's Day to ALL.

    Have laughter, ease, grace and joy in your day.

Mary Dove
Southwest Sedona Artist



Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment